The Saskatchewan Cultural Exchange is looking to hire two summer students for terms beginning June 15 and ending August 31, 2017.
Preference will be given to Regina residents and to university students studying art, although applications from outside of the City will also be seriously considered.
Established in 1977, the Saskatchewan Cultural Exchange is an organization grounded in values of inclusivity and openness, delivering art programs to the people of Saskatchewan in collaboration with other groups and individuals, as clients, as audiences, artists, and participants. We develop programming to engage youth and adults, partnering with community organizations, schools, and more in media including visual art, theatre, music, dance, film, and writing.
– Updating files
– Visiting festivals and informing Saskatchewan residents about the role of the Saskatchewan Cultural Exchange and its Outreach programs
– Researching relevant funding opportunities, including sponsorships
– Potentially facilitating artist workshops
– Experience working with a non-profit organization
– Valid driver’s license
– Current criminal record check
– Willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends and with a wide variety of people is required
Deadline to apply –– 12 p.m. on May 31, 2017
To apply, please send cover letter and CV to Outreach Coordinator Carol Rose Daniels.