The Exchange is a vibrant performance centre in the heart of Regina’s Warehouse district which serves as a community cultural centre for Regina and for the province as a whole. Drama, visual art, games, seminars, dance workshops and performances, poetry readings, film screenings and book launches are some of the varied activities that have complimented the diverse offerings of live music in the past few years. As a music venue the Exchange is a favourite of artists and fans alike. Hardwood floors and brick interior create a warm resonate sound and a funky atmosphere. The Cultural Exchange is proud to support many local and Saskatchewan artists who successfully hone their talents on our stage before venturing out to more ‘commercial’ venues.
The Exchange & The Club
1. All ages welcomed.
2. Must have valid ID to drink.
3. No stage diving allowed.
4. Mosh at your own risk.
5. No outside beverages allowed.
6. No smoking anywhere inside building.
7. No professional cameras allowed, point and shoot or cell phone cameras only unless authorized.
8. No video equipment allowed without venue permission or knowledge.
9. No audience pictures or video (faces) allowed without notices and releases.
10. No gang colors or hand symbols permitted.
11. Do not drink and drive.
Lost and Found Policy
1. Materials will be collected after each Exchange or Club event.
2. Materials will be held until the end of the month and then will be delivered to the appropriate community organization.
3. Individuals are welcome to come and check for lost items on the day immediately following the event and up to the final working day of the month.
4. The Cultural Exchange accepts no liability or responsibility for all items left on its premises by performers, audience and all others.